Moonrise

Monday, October 1, 2007

CLOSED TONITE ON ACCOUNT OF DIVORCE

Yup, that's all she wrote on that one. For those of you lucky enuf to be on Right Now.......it's like living a piece of History, isn't it.

Do you remember where you were on 9-11? When we landed on the moon? When Kennedy and King were assanitated? When Wollf got the news that the Beautiful Mrs. P is a soon to be ExP"?

And I don't mean "alley docious"

Aaaagh. I need a drink. But I quit. Ok, I got some planning to do. Shi-ite, this hurts more than I thought it would at this point.

Back in a little bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From your blog, I take it you were served papers . . . that's tough. Don't think of it as your world ending, think of it as a new beginning. Its sounds corney, but it works. The serenity prayer is good for times like this . . . . God Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. This prayer has literally kept me alive for the past 2 1/2 years . . . Frau M