Moonrise

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Who is Wollf? Graphic Warning!




I was asked by a few people what I looked like. Well........there you have it. As described, just a regular guy. I was giving Lil' Wolfie photog lessons last evening, (Literally praying that he wouldn't drop the camera), and he took this shot "his own self".
I cropped it as an "inside" to a person I admire. heh, at least I amuse myself.

I'm going to try to move it over to my "about me" section so it doesn't pollute the "all skate" area. I am environmentally conscious, don't you know. Heh.


Probably lost a few readers on this one.


Back in a bit.


Wollf


2 comments:

Rambling Rose said...

Interesting that you chose to show the right side of your face (the masculine side - the part of us we show to the world).

Rose said...

Huh. Funny, two roses. No, you didn't lose any visitors.