Moonrise

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Looking for a kindred soul........

Ya know, it's been a while. Hoo boy has it ever. So. I've made a decision, actually two, no make that Three decisions.

But I'm only gonna tell you two of 'em. First is real easy. I decided on getting the tattoo. Tomorrow night when I post, I shall have a shiny blotch upon my right bicep. I decided to just go with the simple......HowlsatMoon, bordered by a wollf print on each side and tied together with two eagle feathers.

Nothing hanging down, just a band. Once I get it, I'll put up a poll to see if I should. Heh, I planned that out.

The other thing is.........I think I want to go on a date. Oh horrors, you say. Yeah I know, it'll be difficult...........compatibility is a big issue nowadays. Paralleling Life experience and all that. Like Spiritual and Political views.......friggin etc,etc,etc........

How to find a person that I won't bore out of their minds in 30 seconds? A Questionnaire! Like those "dating" sites.................hmmm, I'll have to work up some relevant questions.....

Have you ever been surprised to find yourself landing in a flock of Kurakal 'shaya during a night HALO?

Do you know the maximum Women's 100 meter sprint time to allow for Full scholarship at UCSB? Partial scholarship?

Do you think wearing matching clothing is cool? If it has a Drum Major logo on it?

Do you know what a Kurakal 'shaya is?

Do you like any music by "Phish"?.......(automatic out the door on that one)

Have you ever left a comment using the very original "anonymous" byline? And if you did, what's your motive? Have you ever been to Humboldt County?

You know, just average stuff like that. I gotta go take my shower and hit the rack. Anyone wants to help out with my Questionnaire, feel free in the comments. I could keep this gag running for weeks if you don't.

Heh, goodnite People.
Wollf

3 comments:

Linda Sue O'Grady said...

Ah, Wollf takes the first step.

First you decide to date, then you date. and you date. and you date. and then you date some more.

Because that's what being single is. Dating.

It can be a bit of bummer at times though, trust me on that.

I'll tell you about my last date... it was a fixer upper, and yes, you will go on fixer uppers too, because a friend of a friend is hopefully a safe date with good possibilities.

The guy was very nice. I was really having a good time, until this really nice guy went on a rant about his son and how the son wanted a tattoo and he said he told his son that if he came home with a tattoo, he was going to cut said tattoo right out of his son's skin. Nice, huh?

He asked me... "what kind of person gets a tattoo?"

Well. He barely paused long enough for an answer, but given the opportunity, I would have told him that I have tattoos and yes, that would be plural, as in, more than one, so I would be that kind of person. The moment passed though, and I decided to let it pass without comment. At that point, it just didn't seem worth it, yannow?

Maybe I should have been dating his son.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Hmmmm....or a Man.

But, you have to admit, Dude was "Smooth".

I have to remember to use that, "cut said tattoo right out of his son's skin.",line myself.

Friggin' charming.
I hope he paid for the dinner.

Wollf

Rambling Rose said...

Here's the post I was looking for -the one where you shared your plans to date. I was thinking about you yesterday and this came to my mind so I wanted to pass it on to you: Like attracts like. Just be who you are, calm and clear and bright. Automatically, as we shine who we are, asking ourselves every minute is this what I really want to do, doing it only when we answer yes, automatically that turns away those who have nothing to learn from who we are and attracts those from whom we have to learn, as well.- Richard Bach, Illusions