Moonrise

Monday, October 1, 2007

CLOSED TONITE ON ACCOUNT OF DIVORCE


PART II

Great Spirit, I lament a loss so great. A beautiful but broken soul. A soul plagued by dreams and aspirations no one can achieve. A vision distorted by a society of me first. A vision of happiness that cannot be met through anything but inner peace. Bless her with the love of her cubs and let her not regret her decisions.

I mourn the passing of time and a life together. Give me, oh Spirit, serenity and a new awakening in my quest to be the finest Man and Father that I can. Keep her well. Bless my cubs and fill them with the knowledge and comfort that I shall be there for them, to guide, to teach, to lead and to provide.

Live each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit puts the goal in mind. Many beautiful scenes can be observed from each new vantage point. Climb steadily, slowly, enjoy each passing moment; and the view from the summit will serve as a fitting climax to the journey.

Peace to You, lady. Your name shall not be sullied here.

Wollf

No comments: