Moonrise

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Heather and Clones and Poets

"Take your dying with some seriousness. Laughing on the way to your execution is not generally understood by less advanced life forms, and they'll call you crazy"

The Author of which was Richard Bach.

My first born child wrote it in her Journal two months before she died. I thought it was hers. She lived her life like that. She was a Poet, a Child, a Sailor, a Cop. She's been gone now for going on four years. I miss her and think of her often. Today will be one of those days.

Her cats' name was Rommel. Her Love was a G-Man. Her writing was intense. I think I miss her most when I want to share an odd thought..........

I'm not sad anymore. I wish she were here. She understands.

I hope "they" think I'm crazy when my time comes.............

Thanks.......(?).......to anonymous for the info. Doesn't change the posts' emotion.
Wollf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's also written by Richard Bach.