Moonrise

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Had a date with an Angel..............

Well, That was an enjoyable, though a bit short evening. Herr Boyfreund was quite pleasant, as usual. Kinda quiet, reserved..............oh what the heck, I think he's scared to death of me, go figure. Maybe I should stop wearing the ghillie suit when I'm first introduced to She-cub's prospectives?

Nah, why ruin the fun. It was all in all quite fun. Lil' Wolfie got into an odd mood, and decided to be the Maitre' D, waiter and busboy all in one. He did a fine job. We even tipped him two bucks.
He of course lost it before we got back to the truck.

Yup, I drive a truck. Did you picture anything else? It's just always made sense to me. I'm a product of my environment, I suppose. I ever tell you that I am a 'Zonan? Indeed I am. Born on the outskirts of Tombstone, Arizona, raised and lived in Tucson for 30 years. I do have a bit of Cowboy in me, though I like to think that I'm a "bit" more cultured than the stereotype.

Yes, I have rodeo'd. Yes, I ride a horse like I was born in the saddle, and yes, I do own a Peacemaker, the real McCoy, 45 caliber, single action Colt. Made in 1892. Perfectly functional, well oiled and loaded. Yes, I like "smokey old pool rooms, children an 'girls of the night'"

But, as usual, that's not what I wanted to talk about tonite..............I seem to have rambled, imagine that, and gotten off track. And Now, I've got to go on down the hill.

Regulars got my schedule worked out yet? If it's Thursday, I must be going to get Bigger from Band practice. Maybe shewhowon'tbenamed is right. I'm just not interesting enough. But Somebody's got to step up to the plate.

I'll be back shortly, maybe I'll write some more if there's interest.
Road trip idea! Hell, I own a coupla Sweet time shares, one in Tahoe and one "anywhere". Tahoe sounds pretty good. 'Bout 5 hours drive through some pretty country, or jump in the plane.

Hmmm..........I might Definitely be able to get used to this. If I feel like going, there's No one to have to plan around. Cubs want to come, there's always room.

I am definitely going to have to digest this new thing. I Really Can, up and go Whenever, Where ever and However I want. And..........I've got the Two bedroom suite in Tahoe any two weeks of the year.

I have got to go.
Oh yeah, to get Bigger, too.
I decided to get the tattoo

No comments: