Moonrise

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

People are Not Disposable & Really, Really Big Things....

First, to get a new load off my chest. People, and you might have noticed that I always capitalize the word, are not to discarded as so much trash. They are to be cherished, or if not They themselves, their Memories.

Things happen. People change. Things change. I have no desire to go back to a place that has caused me and shewhowon'tbenamed so much emotional disruption and pain.

But I Refuse to pretend that twenty years does not exist. This, dear Wink, is definitely Not at time for Forgetting. I will cherish her name, even as I won't speak it here. I will fondly remember the wonderful times, the trips, births of cubs, walks, conversations. The overcoming of the "tough" times together.

Too bad really, that she doesn't understand this. Or...........quite possibly, Ol' Wolfie is just full of shi-ite. Maybe I should be angry, refuse to care At All. But I think I've come too far on my journey. She's gone. I've accepted. I'll move on............soon?

But I'll honor, if not her actions and decisions, her memory.

Now for News........... I just absolutely think that it is outrageously cool that the Newest Big thing was unveiled this week, as was the Oldest Big thing. Airbus delivered its first Super Goshdarn Humongous airplane, the A380. 239 feet long.......a football field is 300.

And, Paleontologists discovered a new/old Dinosaur species. Big old Diplodocus lookin' critter, and 150 feet long. Great fun.

Then Ellen Degenerus.......forget it, I can't spell her name, and the story's pretty stupid too.

I am about ready for some fun. Think I'll plan a road trip. Ideas anyone?
Takin' Cubs back down the hill..............bummer
Wollf

No comments: