Moonrise

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Coupla final things for tonite. First, I'l apologize for some really sub par writing. No, don't get a big head, I'm not apologizing to you readers. Sheesh, memememememe...me, all the time.

Nope, I just got back and reread the last two posts. Believe it or not, there were s'posed to be some salient thought involved, but between Bigger and L'il Wolfies, hardly a thought was properly aimed at target.

Come on,............ok, smarty pants, You try to write something of interest to yourself or Anyone else while concurrently trying to figure in your head "What word, when you add One 'S' becomes plural, but if you add Two 'S's becomes singular?" ........AND, "Hey Sire,( no, they don't really call me Sire...it's the friggin' Wolf theme, my goodness).....

Where was I? Oh right, "Hey Dad, (better?), what's the square root of Three?"

It's a friggin' wonder I wrote a paragraph. It really is bad, though, and I shall Not redact it. I wrote it. I'll force myself to occasionally read it just to spite myself. So there you have it.

Oh, the other thing. I just looked at my profile. "Accounting"??? I am as Far from being an Accountant as can possibly be. One of you Jesters out there figure a way to do that? Humph, I'm friggin' mortified.

I happen to run a division of a "vewwy" large firm in the construction industry. Got an office with THREE windows in it. (that was a super secret inside shout out to a certain TW), and I make a "vewwy" comfortable living. But Accountant? Numbers? Math?

Never! I better change that right away. Gotta do the Links list too. I read and Love quite the Eclectic set of Writers here in the Matrix. (as you could never guess by my "One Subject Rants")

If you'd like to be included in the Wollfe Pack...lol.....note me in the comments.
Going to get all soapy and clean now.
Nothin' else to say.

Oh, except..........The square root of three? 1.73
Anytime, I'm here for you.
Howz about my road trip ideas?

Wollfe

2 comments:

Rose said...

ahhh google.....
princes add another s becomes princess.
www.englishrules.com/writing/2005/ possessive-form-of-singular-nouns-ending-with-s.php -

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Smarty pants. But thanks. Lil' Wolfie called me this morning to ask if I figured it out for him.

I directed him to your link. He thinks I'm just the "smartest" Dad.... Wollf giggles.