Moonrise

Friday, October 19, 2007

Low crimes and possible felonies.........

I kinda feel guilty this evening. Long about lunchtime I checked out a couple of my daily reads, and I read a comment that I felt compelled to respond to. Now, I was as polite as Wollf always is when it's proper. No name calling, just stating my "feelings". I'm getting oh so much more adept at that.

Wow, oh wow. One thing led to another, and a concerned, political blog degenerated into an Eff fest. Can't say the Dirtbag didn't deserve it. Actually, I could.......but I agreed completely with the Eff bomber. I am simply not that eloquent. Maybe I can take an extension course at the local JC?

Now of course, that little episode itself is not what I wanted to write about. I wanted to ask the question that most of you, I imagine, have wondered from time to time...............

Who the hell is this "Anonymous" guy that leaves comments on Every body's Blog? Dude is Busy! Think I'm pulling your leg? Pick a Blog at random. Go ahead............Ok, you're back.

See? You check the comments anywhere, the guy is running Rampant I tell you. He can't Possibly be gainfully employed. So.........Enough on this weirdo, but if anybody knows him, let me know. I want to talk to him.

I'm afraid he's possibly trying to "Hide" something. But what? Think, Wollf, Think !!Then........today in that "comments" section I was writing about earlier...................

I find out that there's More than One! Well, not actually. Seems I met the Real Anonymous. I know, because he signed his post that way. And if, as he says he's the real deal, then there's an Impostor out there. Maybe more than one.

Maybe two or Three! Like an identity theft "Ring"!! Sure, you think I'm a little loopy, that I'm just another "Conspiracy Theorist". No !! You've got to trust me on this. Look at the facts. One man, and I don't care How dedicated he is, CANNOT write all those comments, every single day. Even if he's on some Senator's payroll, or working some sort of Gummint Black Op.

Do you understand? Logic, People. It would take at least Two or Three counterfeit "Anonymous's" to do this kind of damage. That's why I want to talk this guy. I need to find out what his plan is. Don't worry, I'll take full responsibility and leave you all with plausible deniability. Wollf has your backs.

We have to band our knowledge together. If Everybody cooperates, I'm sure that we can......

Oh, Never mind.
I want some ice cream.
Back in a bit.

Besides, Bigger Wolfie's over this evening and I'm introducing him to "Lethal Weapon", the movie. Amazing how time flies. He's never seen one of the really good ones.....heh.....and he's friggin' Hooked!

Later,
Anonymous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right Wollf, there
is a whole clan of them.
I think thay belong to a
secret club or somthing.

But you're on to them now
so good luck to ya,
I'll be cheering ya on

Rose said...

Heh, the anons are an imprtant part of blogging, though. There's good and bad aspects to it - and you ran into some of the bad (though I've seen MUCH worse.)

The good side - at least for me - is that having anonymity allows some people who have some rally important things to impart, who normally fear retribution, who are safe to come on anonymously with tips and facts.

Otherwise, it is just a giant masquerade ball, with all the villany and sweetness quadrupled into one little screen - and little hope of seeing behind the mask.

Though eventually, you begin to recognize certain anons by the rhythm of their words, their cadence, and their issues... so the mask can be cracked to some degree.