Moonrise

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rules for Dating my Daughter

With due credit to Bruce Cameron. I remember being scared half out of my mind whenever I would go to "Erika"s house when I was in high school. Her dad was rumoured to have been an SS Colonel in the War.

Later found out that he definitely wasn't, but when it came to his three daughters, beautiful I might add, he made sure we All bought into the myth.

I and many other Fathers have used parts of this hilarious list in "friendly" conversation with boyfriends. I call them all by their Amerind names,

"HewhoIallow Tolive"..........catchy, isn't it? Enjoy........unless you have a soon to be dating daughter, in which case........Burn it in your Memory.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/3456/h_rulesdating.html

No comments: