Moonrise

Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Farewell note

What I just sent to her...........

I'm "boring". I'd rather defer my gratification to retirement when the kids are grown than go to Europe or

buy fancy clothes, or buy fancy race cars now, and not give them what they need.

I'm being held to a comparison that's impossible except in your fantasy.

Am I regretful that I've worked my ass off for the last twenty years with the cards I'd been dealt to give you and the kids the opportunities that I didn't have?

Not at all. Just sorry that you think it's boring.

Goodbye.

Editor's note: Yeah, That was for me.
I'm on the hunt.
Wollf

2 comments:

Fastest Squirrel said...

Good luck. Blogging IS exceptional therapy.

K T Cat said...

You made the right choices. You can't control hers. In the end, you'll be able to live with yourself.

Lots of people are probably recommending reading to you right now, but I'll pile on anyway.

Try Viktor Frankl's Man's Search for Meaning.