Moonrise

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Good Morning.

Have you ever awakened just, plain lonely?

Wow, I just did. I've got one of those "body" pillows.
It's quite comfortable.

It ain't a "body". The nights here are starting to become chill.
What to do.............Especially after last nite's post.
Well, I'm not lookin' for one nighters, anyway. Heck, it'd probably be a "good" idea
to avoid sex and intimacy for a bit.

Are you nuts? Ok,.........Maybe you're right. I not ready...but Somethin' happened to me last night. Bears further study.

How about a Snuggle Buddy?
Heh

Have some breakfast
Remember the orange juice

Give yor Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoying coffee and getting caught up with your blogs -- its been a week or so . . . . see you have been busy. Each day is a new beginning- taking life as it comes, not sweating the small stuff! That's the only way I deal.
Frau M