Moonrise

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hat Tip, KT.......Wonderful News

Just bipped over to check KT' site, which of course you know I'll never link to again,(Right side, Wollf Pack), because he ruined my foul mood the other day, heh.

San Diego County is receiving some "unexpected" support for their fire emergency. If this doesn't lift your spirits, you've got a future in the MSM.

Check This

I'm confident that KT will do an eloquent piece on this soon. Will it be on the Front page of any National papers?

Give me a Break.
Wollf

2 comments:

K T Cat said...

A linky thing! Now you is a bloggur!

:-)

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Don't get any ideas, though, Mister.

I'm still mad about you and Lil' Wolfie completely destroying my foul mood.

No linking for you, (Right margin, Wollf Pack) lol

What a Great feeling story
Wollf