Moonrise

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Well That just does it......

Marion Jones admitted to taking 'roids before the friggin' Sydney Olympics.

What the Efffff? That pi$$es me off. The Darling of T.O. High. Role model to bunches of young female track athletes. Our areas' Youth track clubs really started growing during her "fame and glory" years.

Five Friggin' Gold Medals!!! Un-friggin'-heard of in Track and Field. And Not a One of those medals are deserved. Damm-nation, that disappoints me.

I mean, Eff big headed Barry Bonds. I never liked or respected him. Arrogant, narcissistic Dickweed with a head that could wear a five gallon bucket as a hat.

Marion, I, and lotsa other Track people RESPECTED you. My She-cub, a high school sprinter, has a friggin' Picture of you on her bedroom wall! ........Ok, you have to look real hard, between the surfer, rock-n-roller, cats, I "heart" U, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc, etc, pictures....to find it,

But it's There, I tell you!. You're a member of the gentler sex, so, as the evolved Gentleman that I am, I won't give you my standard salute......even though you desperately deserve it.

Wait...........A Loophole we can drive a Hummer through. Heh.

Marion Jones. Not Marian, not Maryanne, but Marion. Not only a man's name. It's the Man's name. The given name of none other than John, Used to be Marion, Wayne. And so, I don't feel less than Gentlemanly whatsoever when I say to your "name"..........

Eff you, Marion.

Oh, yeah, I forgot a little in joke that I promised. I'm thinking of giving one of the main characters in this not very fictional novel an Amerind name.

Shewhowontbenamed. Heh. Doesn't roll off the tongue, but what the heck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the evolution of a man, ever growing, ever maturing . . . makes him desirable and he knows it :)