Moonrise

Friday, October 12, 2007

WARNING!! Philosophizing Wollf Alert WARNING!!


I am writing and will return.

Now would be a good time to use the restroom...........


A Beautiful Muse spoke to me two days ago. I didn't hear until today.........
An amazing........something..........happened to me this evening. I had a "feeling" that I'm not sure that I've had since this train wreck of my recent life started. I've thought about it, read extensively about it and written about it.
But I haven't "felt" it. I hid from it, I built walls against it because of how it hurt me. I've expounded quite a bit about it in earlier posts, trying to explain to myself, and the Ether, just what I understand about it.............but it's an elusive subject to study.
But today, I was given the gift of another irreplaceable piece of the puzzle. If you're not in the mood, or you're new, (that would make four readers , Mrs. Wink), skip this post and find something lighter.
Love. The most frightening and powerful force on the planet. It can let you fly amongst the clouds. It can crush you beneath its iron fist. Believe me, I know both sides of its power.
So do you.
It's an elemental piece of the human condition, and yet it is so misunderstood.....and misused.
"Lust, selfishness, martyrdom, sex, attraction, etc. etc.", are also "major" pieces of what God made as "us". There is power to bring joy and the power of destruction in each. Each has its proper and acceptable, no, Necessary place in our lives.
We need to be selfish sometimes to protect ourselves, but not at the expense of others. We need the selfless-ness of martyrdom, but not to the extreme of the suicide bomber.
Attraction leads to lust and then to sex. Not inevitably, but often, and when not abused, these parts of our condition give us comfort. Using our innate selfishness when in the throes of attraction, lust or sex can only bring us discomfort.
When the good side of the "Elemental" power of Love is coupled with any of the individual "pieces", as in Martyrdom "with" love, lust "from" love, attraction "of" love, etc., Then is when we are comforted and brought joy by the workings of our "condition".
The "good" side of this Elemental power is summed up in the Greek.......Agape'. I've postulated on it in earlier posts, but I hadn't Felt it until now.
We Are capable of Perfect Love. It's what God intended for us to have. Not a Love for selfish reasons, but more like being selfish for loving reasons...........
Love without expectation. Love without need. What I, in my Journey have just seen is that we were created to freely Give Love. That is when you really can fly. When Love is Then received, as a Gift.........without expectation....
Then God's miracle is revealed.
I gotta change the subject.....................

No comments: