Moonrise

Friday, October 12, 2007

Let me Clarify...............

Ok, ok......I blew it. No friggin' colors, no stupid Feather.
Just as below, imagine the dots to be wollf prints.
Better? Sheesh, you people, The Tattoo..........

………….Howlsatmoon………..

I Love you all.......some more than others, but whose counting?

I oughta go. I am annoyed as hll at Shewhowon'tbenamed.
Irresponsible. Once again chooses her "happy" guage over what's right and Honorable.

This time affecting the cubs. Going to the USC football game with friends instead of supporting Bigger Wolfie in his competition. Do I step up and bail her out?

No Friggin' way. But, you know that I'll change my plans and take care of Bigger's needs.
Unfortunately, doing the Right and Honorable thing for Wolfie sends the wrong friggin' message
to his playgirl mom.

Shi-ite Militia!!! What to do? Have her car stolen or impounded while she's down their?
(yes, I have that ability)..............It's just Childish

Maybe back later.
Ideas?

Wollf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ideas? Probably best to try and think of her choices as only factors in making your choices.. like "it's raining so I have to wear a coat". In the same way you have to say "she won't be there for the kid so I need to".. but try not to analyze or judge her actions at all.. they are just facts. I don't think anything you say or do at this point can have a positive impact on her thinking and is more likely to cause more tension for everyone and of course you don't want that for the kids sake. When dealing with her, keep your goals foremost - what can you do to reach this objective? If there isn't anything you can do to make it better, you're stuck with the serenity to accept....
Not really knowing you, her, or the relationship.. if she is usually a decent person, you might try to cut her some slack (or maybe not).. but this is a difficult time for her too. It might feel like she is doing whatever she wants, but I doubt that she really wanted her life to be this way. Right or wrong, she's doing what she feels she has to do and she's human, she'll make some bad choices, so will you, so will we all.
Man that sounds pompous.. but I don't have time to rewrite and you did ask..

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Thank you Mrs. Wink. That was very kind........and insightful.

I had a "Wink" in my life, a beautiful niece who grew up and married and moved away....San Jose' and then up north, Oregon or Washington.

I should attempt to get back in touch with her.
Thanks for that also.

Wollf