Moonrise

Saturday, October 27, 2007

"Twaddle", He Used "Twaddle"!!!...............

Rather than another posting, I have Lil' now, check out the comments in the next Post.

If you want a Lot of reading about Generation"Y", and what one of their "Alpha Females" thinks is the Right way for young women to lead their lives.......

Click the Link that KT Cat embedded. I'd put it here, but as you already know, I shall Never link to his site again. (right sidebar in the Wollf Pack).

He told me to enjoy. It just pi$$ed me off. Mrs.P and her mom are off to the Costume Party. I truly hope that they're safe.

Be good People.
Just because you have little taste in Blogs doesn't mean you can't. (I mean, you're Here, aren't you/)

Incisive wit completed.
Gotta play
Wollf

1 comment:

K T Cat said...

I was surprised you didn't go nuclear on her in the comments.

Meanwhile, I proposed to Rose over there. (But just kidding, so don't anyone go looking at china patterns now.)

:-)