Moonrise

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Got the cubs....

One of these days, maybe tonite?, I'm really going to create a glossary of Wollf terms for you poor people.

It's 'bout 2000hrs here, and the cubs are over. Lil'Wolfie is getting his math homework done and Bigger is in his room playing this outrageously expensive electronic drum set. Thank goodness he's as talented as he is, or even the muffled sound would drive me nuttier than I am.

Actually, hmmmmm, thinking about it, I'm probably much better able to simply tune it out now. Just removed the "muggle" patch, and my focus is quite good. Looking back at my first posts, I can see that I've moved quite a distance from my starting point on this quest of mine.

No where near the goal of Enlightenment that I seek, but as I've noted numerous times before, it's the Journey, the Seeking, that truly is the goal.

The Souls of many People have touched me already in these mere two months. It's quite the heady feeling. From some of the comments, I am Deeply touched that I have moved some of you.

Well, I can definitely take comfort in the fact that I have upheld my Promise to you. If you're back here for the second or third time, you're starting to understand my psyche a "bit".

I really have as little idea of the post subject each night as you do. A little of this, a Lot of that. Please understand that I Must do this Blog. And, I Must do it for Me. It's one of the few things in my life that I've done solely for me.

If it helps you, touches you, makes you think, or laugh or smile.........if it makes you feel like throwing something, or uttering a curse......... hug your loved ones close, or do something nice for a stranger..............That, my friends is why I'm here doing this silly little blog.

I'm going to break for a bit...............I've got the very double bitchenest heat sensor/recorder/camera, and I'm going to take the cubs outside for bit and give them a lesson in thermal imaging. Don't have much time til' I have to take them back to Shewhowon't benamed's,
But finding "invisible" bunnies and squirrels will whet their appetites for tomorrow night.

Back in a bit. I'll publish this as foreshadowing of how possibly odd the sequel will be tonite.
If you're a prayerful one, say one for Walkswithwolves. He will know who to bless.
Soon.

Oh yeah, Mossy Green is a cammo pattern. D'oh!!
Personally, G-Boo, I've always been partial to my ghillie........but that's another story. Heh

No comments: