Moonrise

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

I'm thinking that I might be frisky. I just reread my last post. Gimme a break, people, this is Therapy. What you read here isn't edited. It's what's bouncing around in my ADD head. I write it, hit the spell check, and publish. Yeah, my spell check hates me. The words that I make up drive it crazy.

Oops.......no apology though......Yup, regular readers, all one or two of you, have already guessed that I removed the muggle patch quite a while ago. I digressed.

Gonna do it again for the uninitiated. Here's a quick glossary for the uninitiated until I add an official Wollf Glossary in the sidebar. ADD= attention deficit disorder. Wizard=the bouncing, multiple thought, easily distracted "normal" way I think. Muggle Patch=ADD meds that mellow my mind enuff that I can stay on track.......how I can Finally do this writing Every night. The Beautiful Mrs.P=Shewhowontbenamed=mother of my Cubs. Cubs=my progeny......etc.

Now, what the eff was the point of this newest post?

Oh, yeah....I reread the post. Frisky=you can guess. How many sexually charged words did I use in that post? I really noticed after I read the word "sex". I gotta take care of this problem.
Hummer? Jeezers.......

How many can You find? heh

Now, I'm gonna take a cold shower. Then, maybe I'll get all philosophical on you again. I'll try to avoid the Melancholy Wollf.

Over

No comments: