Moonrise

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gonna Be Bizzy tonight.....


Wow, first things first. That way you understand the reason for the picture.


The Inventors of Cool disappeared today. Joey Bishop, the last survivor of the Rat Pack, died today at the age of 89.

Frank, Deano, Sammy, Peter and Joey. The Rat Pack, the Original Ocean's Eleven, Robin and the Seven Hoods. No, George Clooney wasn't in it, you're thinking the remake of Oceans....why do I get stuck with being the historian?

Had to get that blurb in quickly, cuz I have a date tonite. Beautiful young woman. Professes her never ending love for Wollf. She'll probably move in with me. She's asked, I said I'd think about it.

Think I'm moving too fast? I don't. She's already got my last name. PSYCH!! I have a dinner date with my she-cub. Joy of joys! Gonna probably take K....oops, Lil' Wolfie too. Sorry, almost said his name....it's just such a cool name....actually, All of three homebounds have great names.

Not your usual lot of family name, to be sure. Bigger is the most common for sure, but even his is rather unique. Wanna guess? Ok, Oldest to youngest, first letters are....A.....M.......K. Knock yourselves out. Nobody gets all three.

Anyway, I have to cut out of here right away, so as not to keep a Lady waiting.

Got you, though, didn't I? I'm ready, I think, now for a "friendly" relationship with a Lady. I'm going to just be myself, for once in a long time, and I figure there's Someone out there.

Wolf, remember? I like to interact with the pack.

See you after dinner.

Wollf

No comments: