Moonrise

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Grins Goofily..............

Hey, I just found out that if you hit "Enter", it publishes your post!! Oops......More coming up, typing furiously with my paws........Oh yeah, is "Goofily" a word?

Oh, and guess what I took holiday from today?

I'm back. Yup, it was a Muggle patch Holiday. Picked up Lil' Wolfie down the hill this morning at 0900, and he's with me till tomorrow pretty much whenever I decide to take him back to Shewhois Missinganempathy Chip.

Warning, I have No idea where this is gonna go tonite, but oh my, That one really sounds like a True Amerind Name. Feel free to pronounce it in your head any way you wish. I'm sure that it will sound nicer than the single syllable word starting with a "B" that I was thinking for a part of the day.

And then USC went and defeated, (barely) my poor little Arizona Wildcats. Barely for the "Cats is a major emotional victory. You see, when it comes to football, they perennially "suck". But I cheer for them anyway. Oh bother.

Where were we? Oh yeah, K............oops again, Lil' Wolfie has been with me all day, and it has been the Adventure. He's not sure, but he "thinks" he likes his Sire better sans patch. Says that I'm "funnier".......in a "Random" sort of way.

He shows no sign of ADD, but he's intelligent and open enough to totally get it. And just "twisted" enough to really think it's humorous. He helps me quite a bit. Not even remotely shy about stopping me in mid sentence with an announcement of, "RANDOM!".

I think I'll post this now and come back to it. Not as though I have to keep a flow going tonite, because.........."RANDOM!"..........see how that works?

No comments: