Moonrise

Friday, October 5, 2007

Ha! I've warned you of the dangers..........


What a wonderful turn of events.......teh Great Spirit showing me his sense of humor. Great sense of timing, heh.


Yes, folke, that poor little skunk in the picture has been attacked and almost suffocated by a bottle of none other than Mayonnaise!


I've told you, I've written essays on the effect of Mayo vs Miracle Whip on relationships, the fact that MW doesn't need to refrigerate, while Mayo turns into a deadly yellow goop......and now this!


Oh, and before you think I pulled an AP staged shot like the Palestinian rocket stuff......I did Not take it. Stole it from the "less eeevil" Fox News. Seems the lil' feller got his head stuck and a thoughtful Police Officer shot it off with a pellet gun.


Pepe' LePew is well and fine, Officer escaped without smell and all is good with the world, except...........


Eff Mayonnaise. And.......remember my Suburbanite rants? Hint for living around scavenging critters........Put your friggin' garbage in a sealed bin. Dumma$$. Almost lost a "stinky".


I'll be back. Gotta go check out my 12 1/2 seconds of fame where, mind you, I mentioned the Mayonnaise threat.

1 comment:

cry_alone said...

lol! hey, i'm just in one of those moods. Laughter, helps. Even in my divorce suport group i keep them in stitches! Laughter keeeps mesane. so actually i appreciated your comments. and hey. 12 1/2 seconds of fame...coolios. member, if ya start a new blog let us all know! :)
walkin' happier now :)