Moonrise

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Not much tonite......

What a truly interesting evening. Too much Lil' Wolfie homework, humor and hugs.

Visited with a couple of very interesting Readers......yes, Capital R........

Bipped out and read some good stuff and some God stuff.

Ate some absolutely sinful ice cream, Hagen Daz Banana Split. If I keep devouring that stuff like I've been lately I'm going to end up with love handles.

And now, I've got to run out to the local High School to pick up Bigger Wolfie.
What an absolutely Boring post. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Hmmmm. Seems I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah, for me, and for a Woman that I've never met and yet have respected for quite a few years..............

Eff Ann Coulter. Anti semitic Beyotch. There's a special place in Dante's Hell for your ilk. If memory serves, it's the ninth ring. Bite me.

Yup, Wollf does not care for her.
Gotta run.

Love somebody. But stay free and true to yourself.

No comments: