Moonrise

Sunday, September 30, 2007



Time to break out trusty old Flame and go for a mind trip? Get the double meaning to my ol' bike's name? Heh. Maybe I'm just about to get a clue.

Yep, that's Wollf sittin' there upon that fine steed. I figgerd it'd be fine, cuz the camera was only about 3meg and if somebody tries to zoom it in, I immediately turn into a poster for Legos. Thats a joke about pixel distortion.

Ok, it wasn't very funny. Remember, I'm not feeling all that robust this evening. Maybe I should do as Steve Martin said, "I just put a piece of bologna in each shoe, slip them on my feet, walk around.....and Bam, I "Feel Funny".

Moneypenney died today. The original lady from all the James Bond flicks between 1962 and 1985. She was 80. Good long life. Don't know if I want to hang around that long. My sire, the Sergeant Major is 84 and life is finally catching up to him. Bummer to see a man like him in the less than intimidating state that he's in nowadays.

He fought in one of the Marine Corps' bloodiest campaigns....Peleliu in the Palau islands, WW2. Asserted himself above and beyond our Family Tradition. 2 Bronze Stars, 2 Silver Stars and 3, yes count 'em, 3 Purple Hearts. Quite the Hero, that man.

Although, he always dismissed it as foolish nonsense, for he didn't think he was such a Hero. (Most of his wounds were in his backside), heh. Shout out to Pops.

Semper Fi. He was always disappointed that I went to OCS. Heh

Anyway, back to not having a topic. Felt like I should come back and blog again just for therapy.Glad I did. Feel a little better.

Remember, It's always darkest before it goes pitch friggin' black.

Carry on. Hugs if you got 'em

Don't sleep alone unless ya have to. Me, I suppose I shall for a bit more.

No comments: