Moonrise

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Parte' Deux.......

An Abridged Dictionary. Lil' Wolfie was reading one the other day while up here with me at Walkabout House. Yes, folkes, he "reads" the dictionary. Hmmm, I'd be concerned, but I used to do the same thing and look how well I turned..........nevermind.

So he looks up at me and asks, "What does Abridged mean, Wollf?" Wel, I explained that it didn't contain all of the words, it was a shorter version with only the more prevalent words in it.

He then said, "So.....it doesn't include the letters "Q" and "X"?" , followed immediately with a stone serious, "And i suppose it's cheaper too...." I truly almost had a hernia, I was laughing so hard. I Love that cub.

This is going to look like an All Lil' Wolfie, All the Time posting tonite.........way random, and if you're new, just follow the thread, (that's blog talk for keep reading backwards), to understand the Totality of the randomness. I personally am enjoying it.

It's kind of like letting your Labrador off the leash in the woods. He just runs and runs, with a huge grin on his face from the sheer Joy of being free. He'll eventually calm down and come back to you, exhausted and happy that he was able to go Wherever he wanted.

Oh yeah, Lil' Wolfie. I sometimes, (No, not with shewhowon'tbenamed), run a new Amerind name by him for his thumbs up/down. He gave me one the other day and I had to write it down.

Walking Eagle.

Has a nice ring to it. He wants that to be Bigger Wolfies' name on this blog. I was duly impressed with the little guy. Then I asked him what it meant to him.

"Oh Dad, I'd rather not say". I of course pursued, knowing with Fatherly instinct that "Sumthin" was up by the curl of his upper lip. What does it mean?

It means that his brother is so full of "crap" that he can't fly..................Not to worry, you doubters, Yes I explained that it was improper to speak of his elder brother in such a disparaging way.

Ok, After laughing loooong and hard with him over it. Hey, I'm not perfect. Now you know.

Lil' Wolfie........sheesh he's gettin' bigger.......just launched himself onto my shoulders.....had to rewrite the last paragraph. That's a first. Everybody take note:

Wollf Howlsatmoon "Edited" before posting.
We have to take an ice cream break. I have Haagen Daz Banana Split. Lil' has Choco Chip Cookie Dough.

Yum. See you in a bit for the next installment of..........."What is He Talking About??"

Heh.