Moonrise

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Suffice it to say........

I am feeling a Lot better tonite. This blog is the best therapy in the world. Things went quite well with "She who shall not be named". Marriage s finito, but it looks as though we'll be able to come out of this ordeal as "friends".

That's way too important to the security of the cubs to discount at all.

And, I think I like it. I don't need her, but the cubs do. I decided to just let the brain go wherever it wanted tonite, so long as it was away from the relationship thing. Makes sense, as there is no relationship.

Thanks for all the comments on last nite's blog. a couple quite funny, a couple really touching.
Tomorrow I'm gonna try my hand at poetry, I think. Won't be Nearly as sensitive and deeply moving as HH's, but I wanna give it a go.

There's a couple folkes out there that I'd love to talk with some day. Kindred spirits on the same path. I look forward now. The past is gone.

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
Cherokee Proverb

3 comments:

cry_alone said...

I agree, blogging is the best therapy. anonymous, i have 2 friends who knwo about it and they keep it secret. poetry eh, will be waiting. The proverb is wise. Think i'll use it if ya don't mind. but yes, divorce is one of those roads best not travelled alone. Good to know you got a few ppl out there you are walking it with. and btw, good to know things didnt get too carried away with junior.

cry_alone said...

yes i agree... work on giving me a moniker. I would give a few sugestions but find that those come better when they are inspired by the name. :) I have wolfie or howls for you but yes... feel free to name away. I quite agree criesalone is not in my furture...and not in yours either :)

cry_alone said...

sorry, inspired by the namer... not name.... just don't name me typosmuch...ok? :)