Moonrise

Monday, October 8, 2007

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Cherokee

Yup, a bit Melancholy tonite. Not about me, my friends, but about what people think is of value.
Yeah, of Course that includes Shewhowontbenamed.

But that's not what started this one. I read a Post this evening over at The Scratching Post that just sent me thinking. Had a lot to do with my "Goodbye" post last nite, except ol' Kt Kat is a better writer.

Check it out: http://ktcatspost.blogspot.com/ It's the one on the "sophistication" of Kate Mulvey. Once again, if that's "sophistication", give me a nice "boring", and thus Loving woman.

Hey People, not a lot of Real tears are shed for "sophisticates" of that sort. Don't miss the Comments from a bunch of seemingly "boring" People. Heh. Wear the badge proudly.

Maybe I'll be back later.
Gonna go for a quick run.

1 comment:

K T Cat said...

Thanks for the very kind words, Howls.

Having been through the fire, let me comfort you with my assertion that my life is better now than it was struggling to please someone whos idea of happiness came from what they saw on TV. I have to be Superman to try to give my kids the childhood they deserve, but that's a price I'm willing to pay. In exchange for that, I can live with the morality of my choices.