Moonrise

Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Night..........Light?

Well, we'll just see where it goes. Began the journey back to Wizard about an hour ago. Lil'l Wolfie and I just got to Walkabout, He's Engrossed in Friday Night Smackdown.......one of the few shows he watches with Total Loyalty.

Every Friday at 2000hrs. In Wollf's unalterable opinion, the Dumbest sort of mind numbing Nothing that there is. Professional Wrestling. Aaagh. Wollf wrestled in high school. Reasonably adept at it also. Can't Stand the choreography, and can't understand anyone believing that if you are Truly hit in the head by a 300lb man Repeatedly, that you can do Anything.......let alone "shake it off" and win the match.......Wolfie is Way too intelligent for this.

But........I am the Sire for a reason. I know how to pick my battles, and I know how to negotiate.

One hour of mindless drivel is paid for by TWO hours of the History channel. He's happy. I'm happy. Nobody yells..........Peace reigns in the Land.

Bigger Wolfie's at the High School Football game pounding on his drums, and She-cub is............Hmmmmm, well she's s'posed to be working, and I haven't heard differently.

Tomorrow's Homecoming. She's going with Boywhoshouldbe(fill in the blank). He's a great kid. Just not Worthy of my cub's affection. Who among Mortal men is?

Bigger is going. Fifteen years old. High school Hottie Boy. Enjoying Every second of it too, heh. Why, I remember when I was in high school and I'd...........AAaagh!! Someone call the Police!! Oh Cripes, I'd better have a talk with that boy......

HHmmmmm, maybe I could learn a thing or two.....Hell, thinking about it, maybe I Need to, heh. Help. Help......I'm going to Start dating the same time or later than my cub??

Oh the Horror. Anybody want to give me a "practice date"? I mean......I REMEMBER those things....(Dating, People!), Jeezers, I'm not That out of it. Of Course I remember "those" things.

Oh Criponittley, this is Not one of those things that I have pondered. Just in case you didn't guess, I am quite a bit like this in person, except you get the added attraction of my blessed semi old guy looks and mellifluous voice......(imagine Tom Bodette from Motel Six commercials with a bit more energy)..."We'll leave the light on for ya"),heh.

But....oh, man. Rules and Standards have probably changed since I last swam. Conversation? Where to go? What to do? Physical contact..........KISSING?? I gotta change this subject and figure some stuff out. Another post? Hmmmm, there's "something" after the kissing stuff that I.......Oh, NOW I remember....

I Told you I had now idea where this post was going. I have another video to embed, but, although I friggin' laughed my ar$e off at the first two minutes, I previewed the remainder and I'm weighing whether it fits in with my "Comedy Ethics". And thus, whether or not to have it "play" on my site.

You want to see it, I'm afraid you'll have to follow a link. Yes, I'll give it in a second, but first a Disclaimer: The Shi-ite is funny. Quite a bit of it. But it includes a few lines that made ME less than comfortable. (a jab at Priests, a flick of antisemitism, and mostly, it mocks "suicide bombers" in less than the "You Stupid Murderous, Inhuman, Rot in Hell, Let ME Help you get there Faster".....way teht I would prefer.

I guess that's humor for you. Heck, I crack myself up. No accounting for taste, is there. Anyway, if you think you like "Dead Terrorist Puppet Ventriloquism", knock yourself out. I promised to send it to a Person of my Respect, but I'm reneging. What a way to begin a relationship........oh well, those that know me here understand that I just can't be counted on....heh. The Link...I Think:
In fact, I'll make it even more 'Your" decision, copy and paste time, kiddies.

"Out damned spot!!".....see? Impressed? Shakesepeare, even.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

I'm gonna post this and maybe come back and talk about one of the Stupidest things I've Ever suspected "her" of doing.....

Hope you enjoyed that excessive amount of "What the Eff is Wollf talking About".

Eff Suicide Bombers. I Pray that they All suffer from male Premature Detonation.
Wollf

3 comments:

Rose said...

The part about "where do you get your recruits, ... From the suicide hotline" is pretty funny, actually. :)

Anonymous said...

Tombstone...i told you id peek into your site, better late than never.Lil wolfie "looks" like he has BIG DADDY in him for sure.That is a plus, tho you may not feel that easy about that right now. its apparent, you ARE healing, and it does take time.Quit pushing yourself so hard,after all, all you do have is time and joy in your offspring.so enjoy it. keep on writing,words are the true inner person speaking out.GET THAT PERSON OUT..
as Tom Bodette didnt say..but i will.."I'll keep the phones on for ya"
NYLA

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Personally, and Lil' Wolfie agrees whole heartedly, my fave is "I'll Keeel Youuu!!"

"Wollf, can we go to Toys is Us?"
"Not right Now, Lil' Wolfie.."

"I'll Keeel Youuu!"

We went to the store. I'm a sucker for ten year old humor.....