Moonrise

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Whatever has Become of Me??...........

Somehow or other, through my interaction with a few of YOU People, a portion of this "Me,Me,Me" blog has evolved a rudimentary "Social Conscience".

The Horror!

OK, I realize that not only is it a Good thing, it's probably also a sign of my Personal Growth. I'm doing "better", I suppose.

First up, Project Valor I T. An Internet event that raises donations to supply Laptops and Voice recognition software to wounded Soldiers, Squids, Flyboys and Marines.

A lot of these Men and Women need our help. ALL of them need our Support. To read the full story, and to donate if you will, go
HERE!!

My Pack have been Marines since pretty much the inception wars with the Barbary Pirates back in Jefferson's Presidency. Yup, your humble host included.

Thus, I'm sending you over to Lovely Linda's place. Her site gives "points" to the USMC team.......I can't explain it, I have to make mass quantities of American Dollars.....Go there, Now!!

Oh, Yeah, Please leave her a note to let her know I sent you......

She might send "smooches".
Wollf needs all the "smooches" he can get.

(Self serving completed)
Wollf

2 comments:

Linda Sue O'Grady said...

Ah! Thank you for the linkie love, Project Valour IT is a really good cause and thank you for taking up for it.

Yes, you get smooches! Lots of smooches.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Any time, Miss Linda. Those are the Sons of My Brothers.

Semper Fidelis IS another Forever.
Thank you