Moonrise

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Heard it on the Radio.............


Once agin, It ain't one world out there, people. And if it takes a village of These folks, count me out.


Seems a feller in one of our Southern states, It shall remain nameless so as to protect those citizens with at least a sixth grade edgerkation, had the unfortunate experience of losing his left leg in an airplane crash.


Horrible happenstance. Well, for some reason the chap felt attached to it so much, that he decided to keep it, so as that when he finally left this mortal coil, he could be interred in Mother Earth in some semblance of "one piece"


Fine. Yes, a bit on the quirky side, but emotions in a situation like this can be extreme. So, your writer "gets" it. BUT.......................


Do you then decide to Store it in your friggin' backyard BBQ smoker?


And then Forget it?


And then SELL said smoker in a yard sale? Now, you might think that this was the end of the story........a loud shriek, followed by a bit of Police involvement.....the end.


Nope. Said leg, along with said smoker were purchased by another "quirky" gentleman, whom for no reason Whatsoever I shall call Rufus, and he considers the smoked leg of man to be a "Gift from Heaven"..................


He's charging people money to see a frigin' dismembered leg ! And he doesn't want to give it back, even though the Original owner says," It's mah Leg. I gots the Ree seet for it right here.....

mmm hmmm."


Yup, he even did the "Slingblade" voice.


Rufus says that he'll "consider" giving the leg back.............................sorry, had to catch my breath...............If he gets Friggin' Visitation Rights !!!!!!!!!!!!! He wants the rancid friggin' thing for every Halloween and the month leading up to it!!!!!!!!


My friggin' Eyes are Bleeding!!!! I swear he said "the month leading up to it" because he didn't larn his'n "30 days hath Septembers" in friggin' grade school.


He says theres a gonna be lawsuits a flyin' cuz it's Finders Keepers and he can get three bucks a look see. I'm sorry to burden you with this. No, I'm not, really.
Seems that I "might" be getting into a "bit" of a custody dispute myself.


I was becoming a bit tense, Muggle Patch Holiday today, and I heard this. heh. Both I and Shewhowontbenamed are in essence, reasonable and educated people. This story was just what Wollf needed to break his tension.


Oh, yeah............Go Bears, Da Bears.

The South shall Not rise again.

No comments: