Moonrise

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pale Rider..........


Wollf's knees are pretty much shot. Running 5k is not an enjoyable experience anymore. Actually, I can't say as it's ever been, but there you go...................



What's Much better for our bodies anyway, is walking. It's what our biomechanics were designed for. Best cardio exercise there is.

But then there's biking. I don't mean the ten speed, 100 klick, 40mph road racing, or the Extreme moutain biking experience. I'm talkin' Cruzin'. I live in a really hilly, low car traffic, sprawling gated community, and I get a kick out of just riding around and enjoying the views.

That's where "Pale Rider" comes in. Yes folkes, I have posted a picture of my Bicycle. If you zoom in on it, you'll understand the name. I just happened to run across a picture from the day I bought it, and felt it would be a completely random thing to put it up.

Thanks to Michael's Bicyle Shop in Newbury Park. Great bikes, good People.

I'l be back a bit later to talk about Geekdom, and how Lil' Wolfie and I barely escaped being consumed by it.


Oops, actually, I posted that last nite, couldn't do the picture uploads. Checked some of the photos I took at the event and found an interesting "tidbit"....you know me, I'll talk about it....


Wollf

No comments: