Moonrise

Thursday, October 18, 2007

U. S. Torture....Tha Horror !!!


Rare morning Post.


Thanks to K.T.Kat for the head's up.


More thanks to Truth Teller for this Blog. I won't bother reiterating what K.T. says about it. You can find both of these obviously fine Men in the Links below in the sidebar.

Photo Credit: Staff Sgt. Shawn Weismiller
The Hide and Seek Torture
"Found You !"
Truth Teller's link, 'cuz I Still haven't figgered out how to mask it with a "title".
Makes Wollf smile to know there are Lots of People out there.

2 comments:

K T Cat said...

Great job! I couldn't believe how few hits the guy has had on his blog. I'm going to see how far I can spread the word about his site.

Thanks for doing this!

Linda Sue O'Grady said...

What an excellent find. I'll do all I can to spread the word too! Thank you Wollfie!