Moonrise

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Absolute Goofiness.......


So, as I wrote in the last post, Lil' Wolfie and I enjoyed a lively time at the Band competition yesterday. He's gone on a Soccer road trip down to Pasadena.........'bout 45 minutes away, to play a 45 minute game. This is his day with Mrs. P.........shewho won'tbenamed, I've decided that I'm about done with referring to her as that particular sobriquet for a while.


Seems a bit too negative for me. Now, the "Beautiful Mrs.P", is too far to the other side, evokes a picture of "longing". Wollf feels neither really negative nor longing feelings for her anymore. Thus, she is hereby and henceforth christened "Mrs. P.". Congratulations, Mrs.P., on reaching "Blase Indifference" emotional status.


Anyway, Mrs.P. is not really a sports fan. Nor does she wish to make road trips of the aforementioned type for sports. She did, however, and to her credit, allow him to go. Not with Wollf, but with his coach, my dear fruend, Herr M. I, of course volunteered to go, but Herr M. is shuttling Lil' Wolfie, Lil' M. and Gunney's Boy. The three little rascals.


Ten year old Friends for life. Lil' Wolfie didn't want to go until he found out he could ride "In the same Car" as his Cohorts. Everyone pray for Herr M.


Ninety minutes in the car with Huey, Duey and Luey. A Man of great Character is Herr M. So, anyway, (yes, obviously a med holiday), I decided to go through my pictures.


I was looking through the Band pics from yesterday, and the picture above caught my eye. It's of the Booster Parents, getting ready to lug all the equipment out onto the field for the Performance.


The photo was taken after Lil' Wolfie had located our "safe" area,( see below) and we were about 50 meters away from the shot. I cropped it and noticed that all the parents are busy chatting or watching the current performance..........................except one.
I couldn't have "Posed" the shot better if I'd paid models...........


I felt a slight chill,......... as a sniper who beads in on his target, and sees his "target" beading right back in on Him. An eye in a scope aiming right back at you.


OK, it wasn't Nearly that dramatic, but you get the picture. Anybody have a guess as to "who" that one parent was? Yup, you got it. If you don't, simply start at the beginning.......it's only about 97 posts to catch up. Holy Shi-ite, that's a lot of bad writing..........


Just struck me as odd. I mean in the psychological sense. Here we are, dissolving a twenty year relationship. No emotional ties. Wollf isn't "interesting" enough to work with to repair a relationship, but somehow she Has to know what he's doing. I'm not going to write anymore about it. Too much emotional energy that I don't want to waste.


But I found it Interesting in the Human sense. Do I care what Mrs.P's doing? No.................and yet absolutely Yes.


Humans are weird People.

Enjoy the day.


I'm debating Posting and then removing a quick shot I took of Lil' Wolfie as I yelled to him that we were leaving the Geekfest. It'll give you an Idea of why, besides of course being my youngest cub, of the Joy I have of spending time with the little smart aleck.

Heh.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Perhaps she is thinking "No, but absolutely yes" as well...