Moonrise

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving........

You know, leave it to that sweet little Jewish girl to put me in my place, even when she didn't know I wa "out of place". I had started feeling a little Holiday Blue, what with the whole Fam Dammily not being together for the first time.

I was thinking about me doing the whole Thanksgiving thing with the three Cubs, sans Mom, parrying the inevitable "Doesn't she love us?" sort of questions while she's off to Vegas. I'll do it Folkes! And with Gentleness, so as not to impugne their self impugning MrsP.

Anyway, back to Linda, who runs Something and half of Something down in the Wollf Pack. It's her birthday tomorrow, and she wants Birthday presents. She has a wonderful list of places to send CARE packages to the Troops. Get thee hence by clicking RIGHT HERE.

If you're a bit strapped, or hell, even if you're not....you can send a Text Greeting to the troops by following the pretty picture below.
Thanks, M'Lady.....I feel better.






Deus Vult!
Wollf

1 comment:

K T Cat said...

What a great thing to do! I can't afford to give, but I can certainly post.