Moonrise

Tuesday, November 13, 2007


"Don't know why.....
There's no sun up in the sky....
Stormy weather...."

Yup, feeling a bit down. Maybe I ought to go for a night walk.

Why in the HELL was I instilled with this friggin Honor? It would be SO friggin' easier if I allowed myself to simply hate this woman. Yes, I know, she's just "broken", and yes I know....I am a causative factor in that breakage.

I simply want to find a "culprit" and destroy him. But I can't. I have to be here and positive for the Cubs.

I've figured out that I'm one of the "Good Guys". All well and good itself, but why do the good guys have to feel so friggin bad?

Wollf needs to hunt.
Wish me luck, cuz I'm hunting an elusive prey......

My Self.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good guys sometimes feel so bad because they care so much.
The good guys never give up the ideal of things being right, the ideal that virtues of honesty, duty, loyalty, honor, should prevail but in the short term, they don't always.
Sleep well knowing that you're on the right side even when things aren't going right.

Rambling Rose said...

I like what Wink said and I agree one hundred percent. The only thing I can add is that, being human, we are only able to see the small picture. It is in the bigger picture that the good guy comes out on top. Ride that pain - it is your ticket to a better tomorrow. Hang in there. This too shall pass.

cry_alone said...

Oh dear, whats that line... "good guys finish last" .... don't beleive it for a second wolfie! I know that feeling tho, wanting to blame something and then rip its throat out! anger and bitterness are terrible things once they take root they are very very very hard to dig out.... take it from sumone who knows. you have gone down the right path, my friend. honour her, depsite all honur her.... for the cubs and you too. but dont be a doormat either.