Moonrise

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Short and Kinda Spooky......


As I said in the last post, I'm going to spend some more "intense" introspection time with myself. Having all the Cubs this weekend will add to the experience. Now that the marriage is over and I've rested, it's time to come out of the Lair and enjoy the day.

I did something I've Never done before, had a Tarot reading......it's always seemed, well, silly to me. You're supposed to concentrate on a question. No, I won't share my thought, but from the rather "eerie" results....you might easily guess the basic subject.

I was absolutely amazed by the cards and their meanings......will I do it again? Don't know for sure...it was spooky how close the reading came to what I was wanting an answer to.....I'll try to link. If you're curious, go over, come back and give me your insight......just don't freak me out.....I'm sensitive, you know.Heh

Anyway, bipp on over to......Well, That didn't work. Time for some "Copy and Paste"

how you feel about yourself now (The World)

You are about to reach, or are already enjoying, a period of total fulfilment, wholeness and satisfaction - the arrival of your hearts desires. You feel satisfied with what you have achieved and are enjoying the rewards of past efforts. A time of happy outcomes, material wealth and greater spiritual awareness.

what you most want at this moment (The Moon)

The cards suggest wollf, that what you most want at this time is some clarity and less of these confused emotions that leave you fearful and vulnerable. You want to know the outcome, because you are so unsure about how you feel. Use your intuition to guide you away from any deception and ride this out - it will turn out alright in the end. The Moon is a good omen if you are in a clandestine affair.

your fears (Death)

You are afraid of experiencing turbulent and catastrophic change, as we all are, yet challenging such transformation in our lives helps create brand new opportunities. If you are experiencing or have just experienced losing a job, a bereavement, divorce or the end of a relationship, these changes will allow brand new opportunities into your life.

what is going for you (The Tower)

Sometimes sudden disruptive change is inevitable, and as painful as it may seem, we come through it a stronger and better person. No matter how disruptive things are at the moment, or if you feel life is really against you, re-evaluate and move on - often a new direction can bring new opportunities you never dreamed of. If you have been planning to move home you will be experiencing setbacks.

what is going against you (The Hierophant)

You are simply struggling to conform to others expectations of you and everybody has an opinion of what you should do. Perhaps you are having a crisis of faith and are unsettled at a very spiritual level. Ask yourself who you really are? What is important to you? What makes you happy? Seek out advice or wise counsel if you wish, but accepting who you really are and going after what you want instead of what others want for you is the most important.

outcome (The Lovers)

Love is coming into your life even if you really can’t see where from at this time. If you are on your own a new lover will soon enter your life. If you are in an unhappy relationship you have a choice to make - go with your heart, take the risk, greater happiness is ahead of you.

Sorry, couldn't figure how to do the Card pictures, but this gives you the drift.
All I can say is.....wow


Next time, I'll be writing about a truly "interesting" new development in my psychological profile.....seems a Leopard Can change its' spots....or a Wollf.
Later, I have to prep some food for tomorrow.

Wollf

1 comment:

Rambling Rose said...

A very interesting reading - and a very positive one. I have more of an understanding about those things than I used to have. Some people have the gift of being able to read our "energy". And for a person who is gifted in this fashion, everything that has happened or will happen is right there in our energy field waiting to be "picked up".

Can't wait to hear about the progress you have made in your psychological profile.