Moonrise

Monday, November 26, 2007

Ok, Just Plain Goofiness......



I am actually as close to "giddy" as I allow myself to be. And you know what? I'm Not Going To Tell You Why.

That is an absolute first on this Blog. A secret. Heh, can't get it out of me either....although I do like presents, and the occasional "cyber hug", lol.

Anyway, just a short one because I've gone all Wizard early in the evening, and though I want to do a "train of thought" Wollf poem, I noticed what to me was a damm cute thing.

Yes, as always it has something to do with the pictures. I was rereading the Coyote encounter to see if I wanted to edit for once, and it struck me.....that darned Coyote is the spitting image of Lil' Wolfie!

Come on, check out the family resemblance yourself. Ol' Wollf with his posed "baleful" stare, and Lil' Wolfie...a chip off the old blockhead. Ok, I know, and you know it's a Coyote and not a Wolf Cub...just don't tell anyone, and I'll use it as Wolfie's avatar for a while.

Anybody else notice that Coyotes really age gracefully? Sheesh, me stuck with Wolf Totem and the Wolf Wrinkles to boot.

Be good people.
I'm going to celebrate my slightly mellowed giddiness with a bowl of Hagen Daz.
See you in a bit with a fresh poem or maybe a story.....
Wollf

No comments: