Moonrise

Monday, November 19, 2007

Not much tonight......

Sorry,....heh, ....like you couldn't live without it. I been a bad and busy Wollf. And maybe I should apologize to the couple of folkes that I commented to because I was a bit harsh I'm afraid.

Instead of apologizing, I'll just explain my mental state tonight.........

MrsP is cutting out of town for the Holiday. Going to see her little sister in Vegas. Good for her little sister. A little bad for our Cubs...........she's doing her best to make up for it tonight by having cooked an early Thanksgiving dinner all day for them. (By the way, an Excellent chef is she).

I truly hope they, the Cubs, understand what she's doing for them. I don't. And realize here that I'm not making a judgement call whatsoever. I'm just noting that I don't get the whole thing.

I'm missing something. I had to swing by the house, saw the kids, had her sign a refi paper and had to leave. As in Poste Haste.......it just made me so friggin' sad. Thanksgiving is such a Family Holiday, and the Cubs are missing a Huge chunk of their family.

Today, Wollf......Thursday, their Mom. Can't we all just get along? Yes and no, I suppose, you see she's going down a different path than I am. I just hope it leads her to a better place than she seems to be right now.

Anyway........that feeling of melancholy ended up manifesting itself over the last few days as some rather decent writing..........on somebody else's sites. OoH, the tragedy for you poor people. Wollf finally writes something worth reading, and you're not there to read it.

Ok, I'll share. Rose can use the readers. WatchPaul down on the right sidebar in the Wollf Pack. You'll have to look for the 11 Nov, "Remembrance" post. Rose was kind enough to Celebrate Veterans Day in this post and it turned into quite the ruckus.

Not til the last 12 or so comments, did Wollf become overtly involved, but what started as a sentimental "thank you" turned into quite the dust up. Wollf kinda cussed a bit, took a bite to the ear and a few scrapes, but I think he came out all right.

Go check it out if you're interested in seeing "Angry Wollf"........too bad Rose doesn't have my "I'm gonna Eat you" picture on file........

Rose is a good Woman with a Lucky Husband. She's doing some dirty work in a little town that needs some cleaning. Bufort Pusser in heels. Have Blog will travel......

So....sorry, not much to write about........yet.

Oops.....forgot to tell you what I'm doing with the Cubs for T-Day! I've ordered up a Gourmet T-Day dinner, I'm going to pack it all up, load some camping type gear, wind break, table, chairs, tablecloth and eating utensils.......and I'm....

Taking them to the Beach! Does it get any goofier than that? Anybody wants to come along, you're invited. We'll have to bring blankets and coats......it'll be about 65 degrees, but what the Hell? When you have an ADD Sire like Wollf you just have to take it as it comes.

They will friggin' Love IT!....heh,heh.....so will I.
Time for a bowl.................(not Humboldt kind).....sheesh, I meant ice cream. I got a new berry flavored sorbet. Sounds kinda feminine, but I'll let you know if I get the urge to sleep in my silk boxers..........

No I won't. That's my little secret.
G'nite,
Wollf

3 comments:

Rambling Rose said...

Sounds like a GREAT idea- if you can't do it the same - do it really different. What a smart Wollf you are. ENJOY!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Hmmmm.....do you mean the "Meal", or the silk boxers?
lol
Wollf

Rambling Rose said...

Oh, you're Smooooooth - must be all that ice cream you're eating. I walked right into that one, didn't I! lol