Moonrise

Sunday, November 25, 2007

An Odd Juxtaposition?




So.....I'm sure you're wondering, although by this time, if you've hung out long enough to understand me a bit, you Shouldn't be, wondering.........

Wow, I think I've outdone myself on that run on sentence.....

What do Bugs Bunny and Hannibal Lecter have in common in Wollf's bouncing brain? Well, as always, I shall elucidate. After that medium sized "book" that I wrote last evening, I went back to studying the Meyers-Briggs Personality profiles.

Of course, I used the two "types" that I am most familiar with. In doing so, and it was quite fun, I saw on the Typelogic site, HERE, that they have lists of "famous" people that fit the personality profiles.

Both real and fictional. As I pointed out last night, one of my "perfect" matches as an ENTP is MrsP's INTJ. Glancing down the list for myself, along with some perfectly acceptable persons of repute, I got quite the giggle to see that Bugs Bunny and I share the same traits. (So does Wile E. Coyote for G-d's sake).

Maybe that's why those two are my all time favorite cartoons? Hmmm...Getting back to it, The INTJ list of fictional characters included the infamous Doctor Lecter,(and to be fair, that cute little FBI agent that was chasing him).

Obviously, I've taken the extreme, but isn't it interesting that those two would be psychologically attracted to each other? I think that I should write and submit a screenplay for another sequel......kinda like that Bugs Bunny space movie with Michael Jordan.

Hannibal could eat bits of Elmer Fudd's brain this time....maybe it would change his speech patterns and allow him to finally say "Rascally Rabbit". The possibilities are boggling. (and for you Daffy Duck fans, don't worry, Hannibal only eats cartoon People, not ducks). I won't step over that line.

Although, I'd much prefer the less extreme example of the FBI agent,(played by Jodie Foster), or Ellen Ripley from "Alien",(played by Sigourney Weaver....wow, she had it going on....Oh, I digress).

Yes, I could see me,(even Bugs), with Sigourney Weaver or Jodie Foster for that matter......seems like a good fit to me, fine looking Ladies and the added bonus of not having to worry that your mate might decide to saute' your liver in a light plum sauce one evening.

Get the point of this ADD holiday posting? The most revered and respected Psychologists, over years and years of research have come up with this wonderful set of tests. They truly are remarkable in their ability to profile our tendencies....

But they still don't have a clue about what makes "Love". Why? They attempt to explain it, how our weaknesses draw us to the strengths of our partners etc, but the answer is best stated by a layman. I was told by a fellow once that the Internet worked on the Theory of F.M. Yup, so does Love and attraction.

"Friggin' Magic" I'll find that Magic again and I know that anyone who gives up, and just enjoys the day will find it also. Well, for this post, what else can I say but:

"That's All, Folkes!"
Coyote visitation next up.

Wollf

No comments: