Moonrise

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Going back in time........


Tomorrow starts at 0-Dark hundred hours. I'm dropping Lil' Wolfie off down the hill at the Evil Starbucks......mostly cuz I can't really drink coffee anymore.

The Muggle patch, being a stimulant.....you do not want to be in the same County with Wollf if he adds large doses of caffeine.

Anyway, Lil' is doing a soccer road trip with Herr M and the boyz. Then I'll fiddle a bit and pick up Bigger around 1000hrs and take him to our big Civil War reenactment.
About 4000 of the faithful dress up and live the lifestyle for three days.

Interesting group of People. Not into it myself, but I wouldn't miss the time with Bigger, or the photo ops for the world.

The pic above is one I shot last year with a camera Much less impressive than the one I now own. I'm looking forward to some seriously great stuff. I'll post a couple. If they turn out as well as I hope, maybe I'll be able to sell a couple and have 'em published.

That would be cool.

I need an adventure. Things are going as expected with MrsP. She finally used the "D" word, and we're progressing down the road. You've read me say I'm done. I am. With trying to be anything I'm not.

It hurts less from a loss point of view, but I'm Truly sad that I didn't cut mustard. I feel sometimes as though I failed. Me, Her....the Cubs. I have Definitely learned a LOT about being a Partner, and no, I didn't say "Husband" on purpose.

I think it's more important to be a good Partner. And by G-d, I will be.
Be good People.

I was starting to get a bit down.
See you tomorrow,
Wollf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have all been there - in one way or another - in this world of relationships. You are not walking the path alone. I put a hand on your right shoulder.

PWW