Moonrise

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Night time

Ok, so I've gone back and re-read my blogs. Seems, I have no sense of the word brevity.

Lil' Wolfie just laid down to sleep, so I have a chance to write. I do want to try to write something every night. Never could do that before.

Not gonna beat myself up tonight. I'm hoping that I'm done with that. I behaved badly in the past and in the process hurt some people that I didn't mind hurting.(sorry, simply the truh at the time). Unfortunately, I hurt the one person I would Never consciously want to hurt.

I can't change that. Wish I had a time machine and about six year's supply of "muggle" patches?
You can bet your a$$ on that one.

Am i gonna Dwell on the things I did, said or implied? Nope. Not any more. Too much stuff to do, and too little time to do it in.

I can't do this quest while dwelling in the past. I've got a whole new reality to explore, and with this treatment, I've got a whole new bag of tools to explore it with. I was put on this earth for a reason. I met and fell head over heels for the beautiful Mrs.P and Fathered her children for a reason.

I don't feel like living a life of despair. I got sucked into it for a while, but not any more. I gotta embrace a life of fullness.

Patience. With the quest. With the relationship. With my children. With my Wife. I think I can do all of these tasks. The most trying will be patience with the relationship.

Eff Toby Keith.

I don't want to get to the chorus of the song I heard him sing today. Yup, that one. It's a little too late. I hope it isn't, but I'll be one person who survives.

Goodnite, Mrs.P. I wish you sweet dreams and a softened heart.

Time to go outside and Howl a bit.

No comments: