Moonrise

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just gotta talk.........

Sometimes I just do. Haven't had more than a couple words with Mrs. P. in almost a week. My choice this time, as I've said, but Dammit.

I get lonely. Even with the cubs here. They're great, don't even get me wrong. But, I Like Women.

As you well know, one in particular. Yeah, yeah..........I've said I'm over her. But it's still kinda an up and down ride. You can't have a person intimately woven into your life web without "missing" her. I am stickin' to my path though. Only hope at All for the Pack as a whole is to be Me. And to have patience.

Something I have sorely lacked in my adult life. Bravo Sierra, Wollf!! (any nonmilitary types out there, that Bull Shi-ite)

Been getting a few more "hits", and even a couple comments. Pleases the old Wollf greatly. One in particular. Heh. Take it easy in your lives, students. What matters is not the past, not the future, but the Now.

It's all that our lil' monkey brains can really handle emotionally. Plan, sure, but Never "expect". No expectations means no disappointments. Wow, that was frigin' deep there, Wollf.

Love someone as you wish. It's for you, not them. But Love without expectation if you're going to Love. Remember the agape' Greek word we discussed a couple weeks back? Yup, That kind.
Make it a gift, no strings. Give it to someone you can't even see.

It'll move you miles down your personal path to enlightenment.
Now, on to matters of Importance:

I apologize, left the muggle on too long....I get way, for me, focused and tend as you Well know to wax philosophical. Hey, I'm gonna try to make a Glossary for my personal definitions on this blog. Might, heh, make it more understandable.

I am still pi$$ed at that Persian Pipsqueak Ahma-whats-is-name. Eff him. Oh, and Eff another pipsqueak, and the friggin' brain dead maroons that gave him a hung jury.

Yup, Phil Specter. An ugly little Eff-wadd who thinks that normal foreplay includes a G-damm Gun, fer Cryin' out Mighty. I think I just impressed myself. I didn't "mix a metaphor" there, students..........I think I actually mixed a Cliche'!!

Think that's easy? Go ahead, give me a couple in the comments. I'll give you credit and you may rest assured that I will righteously steal them as my own. As you can see, the muggle is wearing off.

I don't know which Wollf I personally prefer. Probably the treated one.......But, as it says in my bio, the Happy Mr. Hyde has Got to come out to play. Too much gray matter goin' on in this skull.

Yeah, right, I know it's not self evident from my writing, heh. Whoa.....back to topic. Or topics. Or maybe...........Phil. You wanna get away with Murder? Just do it in an area like L.A., where the available jury pool hasn't got the IQ of a box of hammers.

If those two jurors brains were gasoline, they wouldn't have the fuel to drive a pi$$ants motorcycle around the inside of a friggin' Cheerio. They bought off on the Bravo Sierra,("member that term?), that the poor victim decided to commit friggin' Suicide on a G-damm "pickup date"!!! Aaaaagh.

I know dude's Fugly, but gimme a break.

Now, I'm tired.
Gotta take the cubs back to Mrs.P by 2100hrs.
I'm hungry.
I'm thirsty.

I'm h0%rny. Oh well, no help for that.
Ow OOOOoooo.............

Be good people.
Make Wollf proud.
Self Important One..........................Out.

1 comment:

cry_alone said...

and that, wolfie, is why i didnt have any cubs of my own! this way its more of a clean break. always knew that he wasn't right in the head ( or for me)but yeah, when 2 ppl get close and their lives become one it is hard to distinguish what is yours or theirs and even harder to find yourself again! I agree w/ the love bit. I used planning ahead as a protection, and look where it got me. thats why allen and i are jjust seeing where it goes. got a goal, but no idea if we will ge there.... we are just "going w/ the flow" :) take it easy there wolfie,
well,
the "horny unicorn"
signing off!
lol! sorry, stole that one on ya, but i think it suits me right now!
yeash! your friend certainly has a way of twisting words! lol!
divoce, why the hell am i hornier now then when i was married! lol!