Moonrise

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

.......Six Years Later

Wow, September 11, 2001. Never Forget. Never Forgive. Never Waiver.

I guess that there are some things about me that I will Never change. I shall "respond" to people, no matter what I might feel as ill intention. Remember the Rules of the Wollf:

Overlook the Moment. Be Outspoken...with Firmness, Kindness and Patience.

But, dear Children, I shall "REACT" to Animals in human clothing. React with overwhelming force and the rage of the righteous. Show them the "mercy" that they would show to your children. Free their people from their oppression.

Just do them the kindest of favors and speed them on their way to their 72 virgins. Or was that "Virgin ians"? Heh.

All right, Rant over, safe and holster your firearms. Stand Down and at ease.

Lotsa thoughts, but can't really address the issues with the Beautiful Mrs.P tonight. Suffice to say that I caught the faintest glimmer of hope today. Wonderful possibilities, but I must be steadfast in my acceptance of the situation.

I really cannot bear much more hurt. I won't expect, and I can't be disappointed..........yeah, right.

A heartfelt thank you to all who have taken the time to simply listen to me, or go to the trouble of wading through my online ramblings. I "need" that, and I appreciate it.

More weird stuff I'm noticing about myself. Don't tell anybody. I Like ice cream. I mean a Lot. I have NEVER liked ice cream......ever, even as a wee wollf cub. Always leaned toward salty, bitter tastes. Maybe because the brain chemistry is levelled out? Wonder if I'll turn into a pudgy old guy?

Ladies, don't worry.....Not gonna happen......although I did just eat about a pint of Haagen-Daz Banana Split heaven........hmmmm, tummy hurts.

OK, kinda boring, but I've been answering e-mails all evening and I'm gonna turn this thing off.

Eff Bin Ladin. Eff him big time. Have you ever noticed that Muslim Fundamentalist can be shortened to.......Em Effer? Obviously I just did. Note to all other (much more talented Bloggers),

First Dibs on the Copyrite for Em Effers! I can just imagine the bumper stickers and tee shirts now. Frank J at IMAO would be so proud.

That is all.

No comments: