Moonrise

Monday, September 17, 2007

I don't want to be alone either..........

But it's the place on the path that I am......Aloneness. As a state of being. As a lesson. As a gift.
For without feeling and embracing the aloneness, how can we ever appreciate being with someone?

Day in and day out, the same old thing. It becomes drudgery even to the best of us. One of the reasons that the Wolf is my perfect animal totem is my loyalty to and my yearning for the "Pack". I'm a social animal. Most of us are.

But, in this quest of mine to be the best of Men, (no, I'll never make that) I realize that I have to grab hold of my loneliness. I've got to rise above my natural loathing for it. There is no other way to find myself. Too many distractions. If I can survive being alone, and remember the feelings that come with it, pain yes, but the pain can lead to a sort of contentment, then I shall Become.

A better Man, Father, Husband, Lover, Friend. I shall then merge with my totem self. Feeling, (obviously), a bit of the philosophical bent this evening. This weekend was rather intense in the feeling department, but I'm working it through.

Will I take a chance? Hey, dontcha read? I'm ADD. I'm also an ESTP for you personality types out there. Yes, I'll take a chance. Yes I'll do something impulsive and possibly dangerous. Always have, always will.

BUT, I'll keep my friggin subconscious right where it belongs.......under my control. Great feeling. Too bad no one to really share it with except you, my invisible, silent friends.

Embrace your own spirit, dear Unicorn. You're never the Last. We shall make it through together and Become.

Yeah, I watched a kid fantasy movie. Touched me....................

I need some ice cream.
And I'll post again tonite with a news story that caught my eye.
Do you think Monty Python was ADD?

"And now, for something Completely Different!"

No comments: