Moonrise

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Baseball Oddity, a Bummer evening and Unicorns

Un Friggin' Believable! Swiped it from one of my fave sites, IMAO. Thanks Frank J. I enjoy baseball, but I Love this! Now we'll see if I can insert the dam thing. You'll never see that again. Screwed up, it's at the Bottom!!!!

But miracles do happen. And after the hour long convesation, ( on the friggin' phone no less), I feel the need for a miracle. Wasn't pleasant for me or the Beautiful Mrs.P.

Polite, I should say Civil, but I'm chilled to the core. Her heart seems to be ice. I said seems. Who can tell? Certainly not I. Concentrate, Wollf, it ain't about you. I gotta be full armor and hugs for the cubs. Her decision will be hers. I hope she chooses wisely and whichever way she goes, I've got to nut up and try to be there for her too.

This Honor thing I've got is sometimes a real pain in the a$$. She told me I wasn't enjoyable to be around, and that I wasn't interesting. Not fun.

Well Judas Pi$$ in a tin cup, woman. I've spoken to her a total of three times in a month for about a half hour each time, trying to figure out how to save something that's oh so important, tears show through, pain shows through..........how the F%&K can I seem "enjoyable","interesting" or friggin' "FUN"?

Boyo, the Therapist is gonna get an earful. And to the Great Spirit, If this goes where it's seeming, then the no drinkin' covenant is boken, right? Cuz, my friends, I think I shall desire a bit of adult refreshment. Think I'll get a Harley too. Been a while. Nope, just talkin', probably.

And, don't anbody tell, but ol' Wollf is down to 2% bodyfat, the Kata and weightsworkouts are doing their thing and I'm actually showing sixpack again. And, I'm feeling randy as all H#%L. OwOOOooooh. (Is that how you spell a howl?)

Oh yeah, went all wizard on you about two hours ago. Muggle patch gone from my hip, I become Lord of the Ramblin' Men..... So there you have it, campers.

Have you ever seen a Unicorn? It's beautiful, but it's fragile. Don't just jump off the edge with anyone. Take your time, you've got your whole life. Heh, I've just found mine. If I can overcome and continue my quest, anyone can.

And, I'll be right here. To help. To guide. To catch the hand of anyone that needs it. Please do the same for me.

G'nite to my cubs.....they're here tomorrow. G'nite to Mrs.P........thoughtful dreams. Remember what I said, "You're not breaking just one heart. You're breaking them all........"

Sometimes the greatest gift is an unanswered prayer. In Mrs.P's case, that might be true. TTime to prepare for the hunt. Sweet dreams

No comments: