Moonrise

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm Back, and a bit Annoyed........

People who "knew" me, realised that it was not considered a wise move to annoy the Wollf. He is not that far away from his feral lineage. Very few people "know" me. Get the change in tense there? Since this profound change in my life, and the rarely deviating course that I have set to Become..........I'm quite a bit less immediate in my reactions to thing that annoy me.

Do realize, though, that if you annoy the wollf long enough, he's going to sink his fangs into you.

There are exceptions to this fact of life. Daughters. Shi-ite, they are the blessing and the curse of me. I have two she-cubs in this existence. A third, my first cub, has moved on to still waters. Yes, gentle readers, that makes cinco, five.....sank in Fwench, although the spelling is wrong. No, I'm not that old.

But as the say, "I been bizzy". What can I say............Anyway, #2.....I'm sure she's gonna love that one, lives in this strange place called Missouri with her husband Ray and Pancho the dog..............

Wait, nope, not them. That's a line from Arlo Guthrie's classic anti war, 35 minute song "Alice's Restaurant". She does live in Missouri, but that's all you're gonna get. Anyway, she seems to have done google on my email tag and.............Voila!.......she has now seen the inside of the Wollf's mind.

Don't overindulge. This isn't 'bout you, or for you. It's for Me. And, it's a place that I cherish.

Onward into the fog. There are those to whom the Wollf's bite is inevitable. It will come, junior.

So, now that I've mercilessly burdened my readers with That shovel full of steaming annoyance, where shall we travel? Give me an idea and I shall chase it like a rabbit on the morrow.

Sunday, the Lord's day. Also, an evening without the cubs and I shall go all Wizard in the early afternoon. It is just an amazing feeling for me to be able to actually See the difference in how my mind works......with and sans muggle patch.

Maybe I'll write about it some day. Oh, sorry. Guess I do. Lil' Wolfie's playing Halo 3. Anybody into or even not into gaming just friggin' Has to be impressed with the graphics of this thing. All done with 1's and 0's.........computers are so amazing. Eeeevil, but amazing.

Just in case anyone's wondering....cuz I've gotten an email or two.........Not to worry 'bout the Wollf. Yup, not in "our" house.

Hadda rent one, and the Wollf don't like shacks. It's 3600 squares, 4 beds so the cubs feel good, although I can't seem to get Lil' outta my suite.

I opted for the cookie the other night. Truly amazes me, though, just how friggin' easy it is for a fella like me to get laid if he wants. I'm not That good lookin'.

I am overall a happy guy. Yeah, as I've said, it's a rollercoaster at times, but I can deal.

There, had enuff? Gimme an idea and we'll try it on for size. Been a long day. Lil' is killing these things that grunt a lot and explode when you shoot them.

He calls 'em 'Sploding Grunts. Heh Think I'll go get me some "Sploding Grunts". And finally,

Eff Harry Reid. Rat ba$$tard, cowardly, lying, backstabbing Barney Fife looking dickweed. Sorry, just felt like saying that.

And to my little H.U...........No, I'm really not in the mood for a cookie tonite.
Over and Under, 10-4 and ..............g'nite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey did your lil' SheCub and Mousey get in trouble? Took hike yesterday 10 miles -- great -- got interview tomorrow -- gotta make more $$$$$$$ to stay alive! Frau M