Moonrise

Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Night Lite......

Well, we Will be short tonite. Got the cubs, and the she-cub's comin' over a bit later. Out with her buddies, don't ya know.

Their Mrs. P. is out for the weekend with the Jewel. Girl getaway as it were. Bigger cub wanted me to sleep over at "our" house. Usual 15 year old reasons...His computer's there, his pals, etc forever.

He called Mrs. P. without my knowledge and she had the friggin' temerity to say that it was fine with her....."where's Wollf going to sleep?".....the guest room was her thought.

Nope. Couple of items of misunderstanding on their parts. First, I Will not sleep at that house until I am Invited, in my Own Friggin' bed, with my Wife, and most Importantly......When I Decide to. Remember? I'm done. Still love her.....but the Bravo Sierra has to be over and I have to Know I'm not gonna step right back into an untenable situation.

My terms now. Her terms too. But a dialogue has to be opened, we have to really friggin' Address the issues that have been avoided for so long, and competition for the friggin spotlite has to stop.

Kinda what I was concerned about in earlier therapy blogs. I truly am Becoming. I get the problems now. I Know what my shortcomings were and I have and will continue to extinguish them. I am Also becoming more and more aware that My issues were not the sole cause of our situation. She's got some work to do still on herself 'cuz I won't be real interested in resuming a relationship with Any woman who can't communicate her feelings to me.

Privacy and respect for her personal thoughts and space is an absolute with me, but I'm By G-d not gonna deal with the walls that she's had around herself again. I never had an idea of How friggin' upset she might be at any time.

So, there it is for tonite. I can tell you that I'm Better. I haven't Become yet, but I'm actually starting to Enjoy my quest. Sorry that this was so "Me" tonite, but I think I'm about complete in my self immolation here and I can turn to just talking the ins, outs, quirks, and goofiness of my ADD mind and throw in a lot more philosophy and humor. I'm not promising Good philosophy or Good humor like some of the Great Blogs out here, but I'll do my best.

AND.......this serious blog tonite is not my fault at all. Blame a guy named Frank J at IMAO. He's the one selling female shaped nutcrackers.

Scarred me for life. Maybe the Beautiful Mrs.P. should sue him for alienation of affection.

Be good Mrs. P., and the Jewel. And enjoy the bottle of My wine that you swiped. Heh. Like I care.....don't drink anymore. 13 friggin' weeks.

Goin' downstairs, visit with the housemate. Haven't told ya about that one? Not sordid at all......but I do enjoy a nice lookin' woman's company.

Your fault Frank J. Shouldn't have read your wonderful blog tonite.
Eff the Reverend Jackson and those friggin' creeps that want to turn themselves into a Civil Rights case. They are THUGS, Jesse. Nothing more, nothing less.

A$$ho(e!

I'm gone.

No comments: