Moonrise

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Great Mood...........

Holy bejeezers. Yup, I am actually and truly in a good mood. And after last night's writing, it seems rather surprising to me.

At least at first. I Understand. I've accepted that she's gone. Finito. Done. Whew, what a friggin' Relief. Not that she's gone. That I not only accept it, as consequences for my actions, but that the "wishing","hoping" and stress of "trying" so friggin' hard just to be slapped down.

She can't allow or simply doesn't want to see what I'm Becoming. She's in what she considers to be her Better Place. And she's blinded to mine.

AND, the old Wollf doesn't give a rats a$$. Period. She doesn't know what she's missing in this new movie that I'm writing.

Oh hey, don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure that I'd take her back in a heartbeat if it happened relatively soon, but I'm going to get on with this new Life that I've finally got. I can't and won't expend any more energy on worrying about losing her.

I already have. Lifes a beach. Go for a swim. Don't friggin' worry about the sharks.

I suppose I'll mourn it a bit, bt I won't let it distract me from my quest. If I hadn't made the progress down the "enlightenment" path that I already have, I'd still be wallowing.

Done. I'm actually, if I say so myself, and you know I will.......a pretty dam good guy all in all. Relatively intelligent, in shape, good lookin' enough not to make the babies cry, got some cash, sensitive and fun lovin' in a whole new way, and I have Absolutely No problem with kicking the shi-ite out of anyone who desperately needs it. Heh.

Better still than that, I've got the most amazing pack of cubs any man could Ever hope for. I'm so friggin' proud of 'em, you couldn't believe.

Why cry
She's not with me,
I've still got
My Family.

Oh yeah, Doc revised my muggle patch yesterday. Probably didn't hurt my situation.
Better living through modern chemistry. And introspection and self awareness and honesty and meditation and sobriety and doing all the Hard Shi-ite the Hard Way.

Too bad. Too bad for me? Yup, a bit. But definitely too bad for her. I'm movin' on.
She's welcome to join me, but I think she oughta ask nicely.

And soon.

Wollf's gotta go play with lil' wolfie.
Seems we're WWE wrestlers tonite.
He's probably gonna kick my a$$. Thanks for that one, Jewels.

God Bless you, Lady. I truly hope you're really where you want to be.
G'nite, Morrie, thanks for the help. Heh, said I'd do a shout out.

Oops........forgot. Eff that little 'zona elf. There Is an a$$ out there that I think could use a kickin'. Danger, Will Robinson.

Wollf is Truly back.
Over.

No comments: