Moonrise

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lettin' Loose.....humor such as it is.......

What to write about tonite? Coupla probs.......Too friggin' many things to laugh at, discuss, mock, cry, or complain about.

There's Krian, mein fruend. He's in his 30's and still pi$$ed of at his Mom for grounding him every summer while he was in high school, and as a result Never got to see Steve Miller at the Ventura Fairgrounds. I think I'll buy him the CD.

Hell, I like the guy. Maybe I'll buy him Steve Miller. Probably can't afford the Band too.......but Miller? Gotta be a bargain. What the Hell has He done lately? (Oh, I'm gonna catch some shi-ite tomorrow, heh).

The Beautiful Mrs.P. and a conversation she had with Lil Wolfie the other night. If he relayed it correctly, the poore woman is more "broken" than I thought. Just doesn't get the kids' pain over this Bravo Sierra.

Empathy, People!.Come on, say it with me now, "Em Pa Thee". It's like "sympathy" only much more the "real" deal. You don't feel sorry for someone as in sympathy.

You feel THEM. Their pain. No, I'm not a Democrat, but you know what I mean. Understanding.
That's what we're here for.

Sorry, I'll take off the muggle patch and be back in a minute. Not in the mood for melancholy tonite.

Ahhhh.....better. Now where were we? Oh, yeah.

I have a reader in Mexico! Ok, not a big deal, but it's a Spanish speaking URL. Oh, I almost forgot, I'm not going down the Immigration road tonite. Oops. I almost went and told you that I think we oughta lock down the friggin' border, punish the Employers and make English the official language of Los Estados Unidos.

No "anchor babies", no welfare, empty the friggin' emergency rooms so that if somebody's got a broken friggin' leg, they don't have to wait three hours on people with a sore friggin' throat!!

Did I mention no free education that's not appreciated anyway? I'll pay a G-dammit higher price for my friggin' lettuce.( actually, I don't really like lettuce anyway).

And.....Get the Hell off my friggin' highway!!

But, of course, as I said, I'll just keep that to myself. It's better that way, don't you think? nd yeah, I love the Mexican people. Born and raised in Tucson, spent a lot of my youth Mexico. Yes, I really speak the lingo....can't spell it worth a stack of bacon.....but you get the drift.

Anyway.......took another break. Lettin' the brain out for a nice stroll this evening. Gotta get Bigger from Band at 2100hrs. Just helped Little with his math. He Always gets me on the first go 'round. Just pops a math question out there and I go into auto and just Answer it.

I fall for it Every time. He thinks it's pretty funny. Don't have a clue where he gets his sensa humor. Lone Wollf. Clone Wollfie. Heh.

He's the smart aleck cub that calls a Unicorn a "Horny Horse". Cracks him up. Makes me Moan, or is that groan? (another of my unsolvable "in jokes") There's another one for you very few that really think you know me. (hint: it's not a spelling typo)

Dam, I amuse myself.
Leave a comment,
E-mail me...('nother hint: if I've commented on your blog, it's my sign in at gmail),
I gotta write the Beautiful, but damaged Mrs.P an infomail on the cubs.

Remember Wollf's rules for life:
Heh, fooled you. Not writin' 'em again. Bored? Wanna know?

Read an archive. I'm feeling eeevil.
Tomorrow a poime.

I'll be unicorns like Miracle Whip better.............

No comments: