Moonrise

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blame the Lttle Read Headed Girl.......

She sent me another one. It's just entirely Too Friggin" Bizarre not to share. She calls it ToyRUsses, India.

I just have to say,"It ain't One World, One People" out there, Students.

And, if you've read me for any amount of time, you'll know that I don't feel as much Sympathy for the cute little tyke,( who's in no real danger), as I do Empathy for the poor King Cobra. Some a$$hole yanked his fangs out.

See how I ingeniusly worked a lesson in there? Read backward to the earlier post. You just might think I've got a point.

Steal it if you will, but give credit, eh?

Somebody call Mahatma.........bad reference, sounds like soup. There is a soup that sounds like that, isn't there?

Call Ghandi!!

1 comment:

cry_alone said...

poor snake! WTF is the point to that! i bet the parents will be real proud of their kid when he's 1 or 2 and walks up toa wild king cobra and finds out rather unfortunatly that that is has fangs, and venom.....
i admire culture. i try not to be judgemental, but ...... wtf is the point of that?? grrrrrrrrrrrrr....
anyways, now i got that off my chest too :)